Payment for all school trips and events should be made using School Gateway, which is linked to Schoolcomms, either online at www.schoolgateway.com or via the associated app. You do not need to use online banking to make payments in this way, although bank transfers are acceptable, but you will need either a debit or credit card. Breakfast Club and St Bots Club should also be paid for online and these fees should be paid in advance when possible, or as soon as possible after attendance.
Please follow the steps below to download the app; this is a much easier way for you to receive important messages from us and any text messages sent to parents with the app are charged at a cheaper rate, therefore saving the school money.
1. The school will use the email addresses and mobile numbers that we hold on our database for the priority one and two contacts for your child.
2. If you do not have an Apple or Android device, skip to step 6
3. Go to your app store and search for “School Gateway” and download the app
4. Once downloaded, select the “I’m a New User” button; enter the email address and mobile number that we have on record for you. Select Send PIN and a PIN number will be text to your mobile phone
5. Log in with your email address and PIN; your account is now active and you will receive instant notifications of messages in your notifications bar
6. If you change your contact details please let the school know as soon as possible. If you do not have a mobile device, you can still use School Gateway online at: www.schoolgateway.com.
School Gateway is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations. All information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation. Your details will only be used for the purpose of school business. You will not receive any SPAM or marketing material.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the School Office.