HLTA / ATTENDANCE OFFICER - SEPTEMBER 2019
We are looking to appoint a highly skilled, enthusiastic and supportive Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)/Attendance Officer.
The successful candidate should:
- have a good standard of education;
- have the experience and qualifications necessary to meet the HLTA Standards, to provide cover for the teaching and learning of groups or classes;
- be able to communicate effectively with adults and children and use their own initiative;
- be able to work well within a team but also have the confidence to work independently.
- have good IT skills on both Word and Excel (or be willing to learn).
As well as HLTA duties, you will be responsible for promoting excellent attendance and punctuality, especially with regard to vulnerable groups, liaising with the Inclusion and Attendance Service and completing associated paperwork. You will also work to support families and children with general welfare issues, building strong, yet professional, relationships.
In return, St Botolph’s can offer you:
- well behaved and motivated children who are willing to learn;
- the support of a good and hardworking staff team and governors;
- a well-resourced, vibrant school;
- a creative curriculum;
- a range of opportunities for professional development;
- to be part of our successful Inclusions team.
To apply, click here
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICESHIP - SEPTEMBER 2019
Details of this position can be found via the link below:
Chief Operating Officer
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year (working weeks negotiable)
Salary negotiable commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience
Required to start as soon as possible
The Aletheia Anglican Academies Trust are seeking to appoint a Chief Operating Officer (COO). The COO will be integral to the delivery of the Trust’s strategic aims and will play a key role as a member of the Central Executive Team, providing dynamic leadership, strong management and clear direction.
The COO will work closely with the Chief Executive (CEO), the Chief Finance Officer (CFO), Academy Headteachers and Governors as appropriate, to provide strategic leadership across the Trust embedding our values and objectives throughout. This role will contribute to ensuring the financial health of the Trust, play a leading role in the delivery of our Trust Strategic Plan and develop high quality operational teams which are fit for our model of growth.
The Trust comprises of Saint George’s Secondary School and seven primary schools. Our schools have an existing reputation for high quality education with a relentless focus upon high expectations and aspirations. We are a friendly, dynamic and innovative group of schools and pride ourselves on our commitment to ensuring all children progress through high quality teaching and learning provision for all. The successful applicant will share these values and play an active part in delivering on this commitment.
Please e-mail email@example.com or download an application form and job description below.
Closing date: Monday 12th August 2019 at 5pm.
Interview date: Wednesday 21st August 2019.
Aletheia Anglican Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.